For the december NewTech, we’re featuring StartupStache, a initiative started by the startup community to help bring awareness to prostate cancer. Join David Nault, JS Cournoyer, Frederique Chenevert, Heri Rakotomalala, Peter Davinson and many others here.
If you have a stache hold off on shaving it until Dec 3, since we are going to crown the best Startup Stache of Montreal. There will be prizes for the “best” and “lamest” stache so everyone is welcome.
For this edition, we will be at Café République, 1200 Peel Street. The Café is on St-Catherines/Peel with beer and space to welcome everyone
RSVP : Event link
- NeptunePine : The smartwatch that changes the game. Finally
- LightSpeed : Serious Retail Made Simple
- Now In Store : The Sales Tool For Makers.
- Breather : Peace & quiet, on-demand.
- Ballista : Unified analytics and reengagement platform for mobile applications enabling better ROI for mobile apps.
- reelyActive : Context-As-A-Service
- 6pm: Doors open. #startupstache showdown
- 6:45pm: First presentations. Each presenter will have 5 for the demo + 5 for Q&A
- 7.30pm At the end of the presentations, anybody can make a 30sec announcement to the group: introduce yourself, share what you’re working, jobs, or other events in Montreal etc.
- 7.30pm The audience will cheer for the best stache!